Compliments & Complaints
The Ridge Meadows RCMP responds to approximately 35,000 calls to service in a year. We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the service you may have received. The Ridge Meadows RCMP is committed to providing a quality police service.
A compliment or concern can be received at Ridge Meadows Detachment by way of telephone, letter, or by attending the detachment located at:
Ridge Meadows RCMP
11990 Haney Place
Maple Ridge, BC
If you have a concerns, issues or complaints about the service that you may have received, we will do what we can to address your concerns. Depending on the nature of your inquiry, it may be handled in the following manner:
- Resolve through communication with the police officer.
- The inquiry will be directed to the individual’s direct supervisor who will contact you
- An Informal process involving discussion around facts of the occurrence
- A formal process in which a file is opened and investigated through the Professional Standards Unit
- We encourage individuals with questions or concerns about the actions of Ridge Meadows RCMP staff, to contact the office to discuss the issue.
For those not wanting to contact the Ridge Meadows RCMP directly, they can file their complaint through the Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP.
- Date modified: