Update to targeted break and enter
2022-04-13 11:43 PDT
File # 2022-6417
Maple Ridge, B.C. – Ridge Meadows RCMP are seeking dash cam footage or security camera pictures and additional witnesses in relation to a targeted break and enter which occurred earlier this week.
On Monday, April 11, at around 1:00 PM, police responded to an active break and enter where the victim reported that one of the suspects allegedly had a gun. Based on investigational information this is a targeted incident and is not random.
The police investigation has revealed a vehicle description and a direction of travel. Police are releasing the following information;
- One suspect fled on foot but was located and arrested. Another suspect left the area in a car.
- The alleged suspect car is described as an older model 4 door Green Jeep SUV
- The suspect vehicle was in the 11200 block area of Harrison Street multiple times between the hours of 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- Unrelated vehicles drove past the alleged suspects while they were in the area
- The suspect vehicle left the area travelling south bound on Harrison Street and eventually onto the Haney Bypass.
Police are asking anyone who was driving in these areas between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Monday to check their vehicle dash cameras. Police are also asking residents in these areas to check their home security camera footage. If you have information and have not already spoken with police please contact Constable Gregory-Stephen at 604-463-6251 and refer to file number #2022-6417.
Corporal Julie KLAUSSNER
Media Relations Officer
Ridge Meadows Detachment
Main Office: (604)463-6251
Direct Line: (604) 467-7647
GRC de Ridge Meadows / Gouvernement du Canada
- Date modified: