Fraudulent credit card transactions at multiple locations
2020-07-15 09:15 PDT
File # 2020-10569
Maple Ridge BC – Ridge Meadows RCMP is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying alleged suspects.
Between May 14, 2020 and May 27, 2020, two unknown women completed fraudulent transactions at seven different locations.
Investigators have exhausted all avenues in identifying the two alleged suspects and are seeking the public’s help in identifying and locating the two women.
The two women are described as the following:
Suspect # 1
- Approximately 20 years old
- Slim build
- Dark coloured hair tied back into a pony tail
- Wearing large black sunglasses
- Possible tattoo on right forearm
- Wearing black t-shirt with turquoise sleeves, and black leggings.
- Carrying a cross body bag with red and green straps.
- Dark hair tied back into a ponytail
- Wearing a pink and purple hoody with brown boots.
- Carrying a black purse.
If you recognize either of these women please contact Constable Sam KO of the Ridge Meadows RCMP at 604-463-6251 and reference the file number. If you wish to remain anonymous call CRIME STOPPERS at 1-800-222-8477 or leave a TIP online at www.solvecrime.ca.
Cst. Julie KlaussnerMedia Relations Officer
Ridge Meadows RCMP
ridgemeadows.rcmp-grc.gc.ca (English only)
11990 Haney Place Maple Ridge, BC V2X 9B8
- Date modified: