2017 Unsolved crimes March 3rd to March 12th
2017-03-14 13:07 PDT
File # 2017 Unsolved crimes March 3rd to March 12th
- Nanaimo 2017-6412 Sometime between 7 am and 10 am on Friday March 3rd, a silver Kona was stolen from a bike rack in front of Save On Foods at Country Club Mall. The serial # of the bike is AJ40571740
- Nanaimo file # 2017-6531 Sometime overnight on Saturday March 4th, ten large pails of Gelato ice cream were taken from Waterfront Confections, located at 90 Front St. The ice cream valued at 700 dollars was taken from a locked large steel shipping container located beside the back door of the business.
- Nanaimo file # 2017- 6625 Sometime between 5 pm on Saturday March 4th, at 9 am on Sunday March 5th, a break and enter occurred at the Nanaimo Recycling exchange on Kenworth Rd. Thieves entered through a pre-existing hole in the west fence. Once inside the compound an air compressor and 3 junk air compressors were taken.
- Nanaimo file # 2017-6716 Sometime over the weekend of March 5-6th, a number of tools were stolen from a construction worksite on Garner Crescent. Taken was a Milwaukee Drill, drivers, a tool box full of assorted tools, an orbital sander, router and brief case of time frame chisels.
- Nanaimo file # 2017-6644 On Monday March 6th, between 12 pm and 1 pm, an apartment located at 451 Selby St was broken into. Point of entry was through the unlocked front door. Taken was a 32" TV.
- Nanaimo file # 2017-6772 On Tuesday March 7th, at 3:30 am a break and enter occurred at Budget Mini-Storage lockers located at 6450 Island Highway North. Locks were cut to three lockers on the east side of the building and it appears the three lockers were targeted as their locks were not secure and could be easily defeated. It is unknown what if anything was taken.
- Nanaimo file # 2017-7361 On March 12th, between 1 pm and 5 pm a vehicle parked at Vancouver Island University was broken into. Taken was a large blue duffel bag and an orange bag containing personal information.
- Nanaimo file # 2017-6972 Sometime overnight on Thursday March 9th or earlier a number of hinges were ripped off doors at Serauxmen stadium on Wakesiah Ave. Fencing along the right field line was also ripped down and bent from people jumping on it.
Cst. Gary O'BrienMedia Relations Officer
Community Policing Services, Nanaimo
303 Prideaux St, Nanaimo, BC, V9R 2N3
- Date modified: