Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for permits & licenses?
- How do I pay fees & fines?
- How do I access Coquitlam RCMP locations & services?
- How do I get fingerprinted, request a police information check or apply for a record suspension?
- How do I deal with unwanted firearms?
- How do I deal with wildlife-related public safety issues?
- How do I get help with civil law issues?
- How do I access Coquitlam RCMP volunteer & job opportunities?
- How do I deal with lost, found, stolen or seized property?
How do I register kudos or complaints about the Coquitlam RCMP?
How do I send in a compliment or initiate a complaint against a police officer or municipal employee who works for the Coquitlam RCMP?
To make sure Coquitlam RCMP management is aware of a job well done by a member of our team, you can either call the non-emergency/general information line at 604-945-1550 or you can write or email your compliments to the attention of our officer-in-charge, Superintendent Sean Maloney, who will make sure the team member is properly recognized.
As for the jobs not so well done, we need to hear about those as well. In fact, public complaints can be a learning tool for police officers and staff as well as a means for our senior management team to identify issues that need attention in areas like training and supervision.
To initiate a complaint against a member of Coquitlam RCMP you can either call the non-emergency reporting line at 604-945-1550 or mail the details of your complaint to:
Coquitlam RCMP Professional Standards Unit
2986 Guildford Way
Coquitlam, BC V3B 7Y5
Whether you are sending in a kudo or lodging a complaint, please provide as much information as possible about what happened. For instance, being able to provide the date, time and location; the name or physical description of the police officer or staff member involved and as much detail as possible about the incident helps us make sure the right issues are identified and the right people are recognized.
- Date modified: