Top 10 Crash Locations in Langley
Of the top 10 motor vehicle crash/injury locations in Langley, six locations are on 200th Street and it is major traffic artery.
The number one contributing factor in motor vehicle crashes is driver inattention. Most collisions could be avoided if drivers paid attention to their surroundings, drove defensively, and took into account traffic volume, visual obstructions and changing driving conditions. Speed and impairment by liquor or drugs are other factors which contribute to motor vehicle collisions.
To obtain more information from ICBC on Road Safety Go to ICBC Web site.
- 200 Street & 200 Street off ramp to Highway #1
- 200 Street at 88 Avenue & Highway #1 on ramp
- 264 Street & Highway #1 off ramp
- 232 Street & Highway 1 off ramp
- 200 Street & 72 Avenue
- 200 Street & 80 Avenue
- 200 Street & 64 Avenue
- 200 Street & Langley By-pass
- 56 Avenue & Langley Bypass
- 208 Street & 88 Avenue
- Date modified: